In the wake of the financial crisis and a period with inadequate focus on sales management and utilization of new international sales channels, GEA Farm Technologies Mullerup needed to focus on the company’s efforts to create a stable financial environment situation.
Based on initial discussions and workshops with GEA FT M’s management, Quorum supported the management in verifying its analysis and formulation of a number of initiatives, that would collectively ensure the necessary profitability and realize the company’s potential. The support included:
- Assessment of the company’s order position.
- Market development model for Intercompany sales and support for estimation of sales forecast.
- Execution of workshops for verification of target areas, prioritization, resource requirement, and effects.
- Setting up Must Win projects within e.g.: Intercompany Go-To market, update of technical material and training, reduction of costs for sourcing of equipment, optimization of processes for handling spare parts and development of retail network in the Nordics.
- Consequences of implementation of SAP concurrently with the execution of must-win projects.
Aside from a project mandate for the individual initiatives, Quorum also supported the preparation of a collected Business Case including cash-flow consideration for the whole program and its expected effects.
Based on the prepared business case, GEA FT M mobilized the most important resources and began executing the Must Win projects.